to log in to the Hawks Prairie Community Association Website.
First time users, read on for further instructions...
If you haven’t logged on to the Association website then you are not getting the most up-to-date information about your Master Association. Key features of the site include:
* Log in and access your individual account history and locked documents.
* Access important announcements, like upcoming events, Board minutes, and communication from local governments.
* Access copies of important Association documents, like the CCRs, Bylaws, Architectural Guidelines, and Budgets.
* You can download forms like the Property Improvement Request and the Automatic Debit Authorization Form.
To create your login account click here
1. Go to the “Web Portal” tab, then to the third paragraph, “Click here to activate your account”.
2. Enter your account number, which is a combination of 375* followed by your lot number.
3. Create a password.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.